This job might no longer be available.
Concept Artist (Contract/Temporary)
1 month ago
Live Content Artist
Position Overview: The UFC Mobile team is founded on inclusivity, passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to bring immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices to millions of gamers around the world. With teams located in Canada and the United States, the UFC Mobile team is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
Our mobile team is looking for a Live Content Artist to join their team of accomplished people! The Artist will report to the Lead Experience Designer.
Do you love sports and wish you had the opportunity to make sports games on mobile look great for everyone to experience? You will work directly with artists, game designers, and engineers to translate high-level product requirements into beautiful visual designs.
- Work independently and collaboratively with our team members to create new, and modify existing, 2D art for interfaces and promotional assets.
- Create/contribution to game assets and promotional materials for use on multiple mobile platforms.
- Create static and animated 2D art assets from full-screen layouts to icons.
- Interpret brand-related feedback, while documenting, to help us improve our pipelines and processes.
- Estimate work while making smart trades between quality and pace.
- Understand how the EA audience works with its games/services and make use of this knowledge in the development of art content.
- Artists will often be paired with more senior or junior artists and must therefore can give, and take art direction.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure EA branded games are of high-quality.
- Professional experience with Adobe Products with an understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Some ability to model in 3D, and understand the concept of textures, particles, rendering, and shaders.
- Excellent conceptual, illustration, and graphic design skills (icon creation and layout skills).
- Detail-oriented and able to analyze project requirements.
- Technical skills and a cooperative/collaborative approach to teamwork.
- Meet deadlines and work in an iterative and Agile production process.
- Game production experience on Social and Mobile platforms.
- You have 2+ years in content creation (e.g. Games Industry, Graphic Design, Web Design etc).
Nice to have:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Animate UI elements and art assets in Adobe AfterEffects.
- Experience with Unity and particle systems.
- Write and edit scripts.
- Experience with other Adobe Products (IE: After Effects, XD)