This job might no longer be available.
Concept Artist (Character)
2 months ago
- Create concept art, rough draft to support the Art/LD/GD teams
- Prepare related references for the Model Artists
- Work with the leads to establish concept needs on characters, creatures and props
- Work closely with the Art Director to ensure the artistic direction is maintained across all concepts produced
- Cooperate lead studios to finish the revisions and improvements
- Propose improvement Suggestions and implement changes
- Be skilled at the realistic art style with at least 5 years of working experience
- Quality of concepts delivered on the different projects
- Understand the art direction and the historical background of the game
- Be experienced in using the development tools
- Delivery of work as intended, be good at planning
- Exquisite teamwork, willing to assist the leads and the Art Director
- Please provide your portfolio by mail or web link
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com