This job might no longer be available.
Concept Artist - (AAA PC/Console)
Barcelona CT es
7 months ago
We are currently seeking for motivated and skilled Concept Artist to be part of an unannounced AAA PC/Console title and future projects. If you have a passion for videogames and want to work in a friendly and international environment, come join our team.
- Produce sketches and quick iterations (digital or paper).
- Create concepts of characters or props from existing references or from scratch.
- Propose concepts to the artistic team and discuss possibilities.
- Adapt your artwork based on feedback.
- Find balance between artistic aspects and technical constraints.
- Refine your concept art to illustration by adding layers of detail.
- Work closely with the Art Director, Lead Artist and overall art team.
- Strong knowledge of colour theory, light and tones.
- Strong knowledge of composition and forms.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of concept art regarding illustration and design.
- Strong Photoshop or Painter skills. Basic knowledge of 3ds max or Maya in terms of modeling and texturing.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work and communicate with the different art and design departments
- Ability to work within deadlines and good time management
To all applicants: Kindly upload your CV and include an online portfolio link
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Assassins Creed.