This job might no longer be available.
Concept Art Trainee (Just Dance)
17 days ago
- The concept artist produces 2D art assets in accordance with the artistic vision of the games with different platform. The working content will cover wide range of 2D drawing task.
- He or she will be granted with opportunity to work on various styles. This role will have frequent communication and interaction with Creative Director, Game Designer and Art Director.
What you will do:
- Assist Creative Director and Game Designer to establish game world in the vision of the game concept
- Research and propose concept references under the lead of lead concept artist and art director
- Create 2D assets under requirement with high efficiency, including: backgrounds, 2D assets
- Collaborate with marketing team to produce marketing posters and assets
What you should be equipped with:
- proved working experience as concept artist in game industry
- Solid 2D drawing skills and good esthetic sense
- Able to adapt to different art styles, experience in illustration is preferred
- Professional skills with Photoshop
- Good sense of team work
- Motion graphic design background or film and video specialty experience are preferred.
- Familiar with Illustrator and Adobe After effect is a plus
- 3D:3D max, blender, C4D, Maya, Z-Brush
- Graphic design: illustrator
- Good communication skill, English is a plus
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com