Computer Vision / Machine Learning Engineer
11 days ago
Osmo is an award winning accelerated learning system that changes the way homes and classrooms interact with technology. Osmo combines physical interactions with digital experiences to make learning more engaging, fun and effective. Osmo is growing and expanding rapidly as the education market continues to be redefined and is seeking individuals who are passionate about education and building great learning and teaching experiences with new technologies.
Osmo was recently acquired by Byju’s, the largest and fastest growing education technology startup globally. Recently valued at over $16B US and investing $1.1B in the US in 2021, Byju’s + Osmo will be working together to bring the love of learning to homes and schools everywhere.
You will be a part of a passionate and talented team of engineers and designers working together on the next evolution of Osmo products. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for researching and developing new algorithms for object detection & recognition, hand tracking, drawing analysis, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Research and develop Computer Vision and Machine Learning solutions
- Extend and improve company's existing algorithms and libraries
- Conduct research and transfer research results into practical product solutions
- Collect and prepare datasets
- Participate in the creation of new games and products based on Osmo platform
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- BS/MS or foreign equivalent in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, ArtificialIntelligence, Deep Learning
- Strong knowledge in state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning technologies
- Solid working experience delivering Computer Vision or Machine Learning solutions
- Proficiency with tensorflow or similar deep learning framework
- Experience with C++