Compositing - The Mill
11 days ago
- Seamless integration of live action, Blue/Green screen, CGI sources.
- Work closely with the supervisors in house and with different locations.
- Communicate well with the team and leads to overcome any delay in tighter deadline.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Compositing team and other VFX department.
- A strong creative eye and problem-solving attitude.
- Understanding of linear work flow would be a plus.
- You must have around 5+ years' compositing experience.
- Experience in using Nuke is mandatory.
- A knowledge about basic 3D or Lighting would be a plus.
- Any additional knowledge in Mocha, Maya or any tracking software is an advantage.
- Critical eye for detail, and strong communication skills.
- Must be proactive and self-learning.
- A knowledge and interest in photography and digital matte painting will be helpful.
The details above provide an outline of the skills and experience we are looking out for. Within our artist team structure, we have a range of positions. These are:
During our recruitment process we will be assessing where your skills and experience best fit.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across multiple media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in Visual Effects, Creative Production and Experience design. Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class VFX and video production for the Advertising and Brand Experience industries.
We are a vibrant network of talented Artists, Producers, Directors and Creative Technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seoul, Shanghai, and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.