Compliance Support Specialist
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleCompliance Support Specialist
SummaryThe Compliance Support Specialist prepares and distributes the proper notifications to regulators regarding the shipment of games and software to ensure compliance with product shipping related regulations and requirements of various jurisdictions in which the company does business within time constraints to support Business targets.
What you'll do
- Monitors the day to day shipping and notification process (i.e.: review appropriate system report for orders, Outlook inbox for machine notifications to Regulatory Authorities)
- Verifies that the game and software are approved for the jurisdiction.
- Verifies and complies with all shipping compliance requirements, including providing copies of approval letters and PAR sheets to Regulators as necessary.
- Prepares machine and software notifications for submissions to the appropriate Gaming Regulatory Agency and casino receiving the shipment.
- Coordinates with Regulatory Agencies to obtain current gaming agency contact information and shipping notification requirements and maintains information in appropriate system.
- Responds to requests from casinos, regulators and internal departments for various order related inquiries and other compliance documents.
- Builds working relationships with other departments to collect information required to complete notifications.
- Keeps department management appropriately informed of notification deadlines and ongoing activity as directed by department management, including critical matters regarding regulatory compliance.
- Assists the Senior Compliance Support Specialists as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- High school degree
- Two years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.