Compliance Specialist (temporary position)
9 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for a Compliance Specialist (temporary position) to join our team. In this role, your primary responsibilities will involve supporting the Director of Compliance, and the Compliance Team, in and helping to further mature and create sustainability for Playtika’s Compliance Journey program!
This position suits you if you are a talented, highly-motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a high-level, dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment. A successful candidate will have experience in implementing Company Policies across its different Business Units while partnering with their relevant stakeholders.
In this challenging position, you will be part of the Legal department at Playtika and work with multiple interfaces across the company, world-wide.
This is a unique opportunity to work on cutting-edge issues in a highly professional environment where your work will have a direct impact on our business and the way the Company manages its risks.
- Working in direct partnership with the relevant stakeholders within Playtika’s Business Units/Studios and sites world-wide for deployment of Policy requirements, enabling them to comply.
- Understanding the business working processes flow to identify the appropriate places for embedding Controls.
- Creatively overcome obstacles so that the Compliance Controls will operate alongside to the business activities.
- Performing an assessment (Testing) to evaluate the effectiveness of the Compliance Controls across the Business Units.
- Creating a Risk Assessment while achieving proficiency within the relevant Compliance/Legal/Business Framework.
- Positioning as a Compliance focal point for business clarifications.
- Designing and creating new Policies/modifications to existing ones.
- CPA, Attorney, BA in Economics, or in Industrial Engineering Management.
- Minimum 3 years of Compliance experience, such as working in a Global, International, Hi-Tech Company as an in-house Compliance function.
- Experience in working in the gaming companies industry or other Global Hi-Tech Company – Advantage.
- High level of professionalism, analytical, detail-oriented, proactive, organized, responsible, self-driven and highly motivated with a 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to independently lead Compliance efforts, projects, and methodologies.
- Strong organizational skills, and high interpersonal abilities. Comfortably works in a global organization with a multicultural environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
A word from the manager
Your Experience & Skills
What will you be doing?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.