15 days ago
We look for reliable, organized candidates with analytical skills and attention to detail who enjoys engaging in teamwork, working in a dynamic international environment, and getting exposure to significant business transactions. Our Compliance Specialist play a crucial role in anti-money laundering as well as compliance checks, management of risk, and overall support for the firm in applying the standards of risk-based culture.
What will you do?
- Conducting KYC/KYB and due diligence of varying levels of complexity across a range of sectors, practices, and selected geographies.
- Ensuring anti-money laundering, sanctions, and other risk checks have been carried out for new and existing partners in compliance with the WG policy and applicable regulatory requirements. That relevant data is entered correctly and maintained on the company's systems.
- enhance adherence to the local law & respective regulations of the WG group (including AML/CFT) policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports for internal stakeholders.
- Handle individual cases and conclude on filing if needed.
- Monitor adherence to KYC/KYB requirements
- Taking part in development projects
- Maintaining compliance plans;
- Preparing and coordinating internal reports;
- contributing to ongoing competence and awareness by providing information and training
What are we looking for?
- You have proven experience of at least two years in combating Money Laundering, and Terrorism Financing in EMEA, US, and CIS regions
- You have a proven experience with international sanctions
- You possess solid knowledge of AML/CTF, antifraud, and the evolving regulatory framework of anti-bribery and corruption.
- You have hands-on experience with systems, databases, and tech solutions related to AML/CTF.
- You enjoy analysis as well as the synthesis of data.
- You have a "can-do" attitude and take ownership of your work.
- You consider integrity and confidentiality as your most invaluable characteristics.
- You have a background in Law, Finance, or Economics
- Any professional certifications will be considered as a plus
- You speak and write fluently English
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.