Compliance Specialist [Unannounced Project] (f/m/d)
Berlin Berlin de
1 day ago
As a QA Compliance Specialist in the Ubisoft Berlin studio, you will be responsible of the collaboration between the local development team, the Ubisoft WorldWide Quality Control Team and the internal Ubisoft team representing first parties and other stakeholders owning any type of technical requirements. You will support programmers, designers and producers in the implementation and verification of all sets of requirements for all stakeholders (Microsoft/Xbox, Sony/PlayStation, Nintendo, Google/Stadia, age ratings boards, CVAA…). You act as a coach towards the teams to support them in learning new requirements and organizing their development and testing.
Further responsibilities include:
- Coordinate & Support: Be perceived by the studio and external partners as the main person who can support them for any question related to compliance and Ubisoft Berlin projects.
- Drive submission process: Ensure the project is going through any submission process as smoothly as possible.
- Learn new technical requirements sets: You will be at the forefront of the studio to work with new consoles or to handle new type of technical requirements (like CVAA or new age rating bodies).
- Build up trainings: To share knowledge inside the studio, you will create, organize and perform trainings.
- You have several projects under your belt and you are comfortable dealing with technical requirements.
- You have a large experience working with different SDKs and consoles-specific tools.
- You are proactive and autonomous in your communication and self-organization.
- You handle easily coordination between different stakeholders (internal/external, technical/creative, etc.).
- You are a continuous learner and you are always eager to improve your knowledge, practices and methodologies.
- You are ambitious with your career and always want to improve your impact on the team and the project.
What we want to offer you:
We want to build a studio in which everyone feels inspired, empowered and connected. We believe developers do their best work when they feel empowered. We thus aim to give you a lot of autonomy. In return, we expect you to be self-responsible and stay on top of your game by continuously developing your skills. Furthermore, we know it is important for a developer to feel comfortable. With that in mind, we aim to provide a variety of everyday benefits which we hope will help you feel great including:
- Flexible working hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Share ideas! = Working in an innovative and international company
If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals with an international team, please apply via our career portal. Applications should include your resume, a cover letter with the earliest starting date, your salary expectation and why you would like to joins us.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Ubisoft Escape Games", "Beyond Good & Evil 2", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
The newly established Ubisoft Berlin studio is set to continue contributing to this impressive line-up and will be working on AAA Co-Development projects together with international Ubisoft teams.
We Are Ubisoft Berlin
At Ubisoft Berlin, we are steadily growing. We are collaborating on the award-winning “Far Cry” series together with international Ubisoft teams, an unannounced project and we are paving the way for even more!
As a newly established Ubisoft studio, we have an ambitious but humble approach to the contribution we want to bring to AAA game development in Germany. We are committed to excellence; we want to dedicate ourselves to delivering inspiring and meaningful game experiences that will empower our players and make them feel part of the worlds we create.
We encourage an autonomous and entrepreneurial mindset tailored to our highly motivated talents to create experiences that leave a mark in the games industry as a whole.
Come and join us in one of the most creative and dynamic cities in the world!
We are now accepting applications for Compliance Specialist (f/m/d) to be based at our studio in Berlin.