Compliance Program & Investigations Specialist
Santa Monica California 90405 United States of America
19 days ago
Job Title:Compliance Program & Investigations Specialist
Job Title: Compliance Program & Investigations Specialist
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Reporting to Counsel, Corporate Governance & Compliance, the Compliance Program & Investigations Specialist will be instrumental in bringing to life our company’s compliance and risk programs.
This role is ideal for a proactive go-getter with an interest in growing, learning and wearing multiple hats. It presents a high growth opportunity for someone with the right combination of “outside the box” thinking, creativity and strong work ethic, as well as consistent attention to detail and focus on high quality work product.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Project manage, organize and assist with the development of content and user experience for the Way2Play Heroes program (a global ethical ambassador program)
- Manage various compliance-related processes (such as conflicts of interest, relationships disclosures, the company hotline, vendor compliance screening and employee compliance training)
- Assist with the development, maintenance and updating of our customized trainings
- Develop and maintain a training curriculum map and track participants of compliance training
- Support the development and execution of compliance communications and bulletins for trainings, relevant compliance matters and announcements
- Project manage and execute the company-wide Record Management Day
- Assist in the development and delivery of new compliance policies
- Support internal investigations, including maintaining investigation files and documentation
This position may also support the traditional corporate legal function, assisting with and preparing for board meetings, amongst other things.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Corporate, compliance or paralegal experience a plus
- Experience in entertainment or tech preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working with Excel and Database
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to collaboratively work with a wide range of individuals, including senior management
- Ability to balance multiple time sensitive priorities in a fast-moving, deadline driven environment
- Outstanding judgment and discretion while handling sensitive information and maintaining high level of confidentiality
- Intellectual curiosity and commitment to learning
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.