Competitive Intelligence Manager
14 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for a Competitive Intelligence Manager to join the Boost Division.
We are looking for a brilliant, passionate, creative, proactive and a people’s person.
Partner with business units on identifying and translating market opportunities into actionable recommendations to achieve profit target
Supporting the business units in finding new ways to bring new users, maximize value of existing users, and retain the most profitable ones.
- Provide benchmarks for main game KPIs, as well as execute research and analysis of breaking news in casual and social casino industries
- Collect, analyze & synthesize research data daily to produce high quality CI reports with actionable recommendations for internal teams
- Compose and present findings of market research to Management teams, managers forums, game studios and other relevant stakeholders
- Conduct targeted research - completion of ad-hoc assignments for business unit leaders and leadership team
- Compile and analyze internal games’ activities and provide actionable recommendations accordingly
- 2+ years of experience in either of the following: Competitive Intelligence manager/ analyst in a gaming company or Analyst in a market research company or Analyst in a consultancy firm or any other relevant experience
- Personal gaming background – an important advantage
- Strong understanding of technologies, digital and mobile products, Internet savvy
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly analytical, highly proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Structural approach to data with strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- High attention to details
- Excellent presentation skills
- A people's person, positive, initiator, curious, independent and quick learner