Compensation Business Partner
San Francisco, CA
3 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
The Twitch People & Places team is focused on enabling our business to scale, our managers to lead and our people to thrive. Reporting to the Head of Total Rewards, the Compensation Business Partner will help enable program execution and enhancement on one of our most critical areas, compensations and benefits. You will ensure we have the right job infrastructure, external benchmarking and internal understanding to maintain a competitive pay position for our employees during a period of strategic growth. You will be a compensation partner to our leaders and your colleagues on the People Team. In this capacity you will research, analyze, advise and resolve a variety of compensation needs. You will contribute to the development of policies and processes which enable us to deliver fair and equitable total rewards across Twitch globally. You may consult on a broad spectrum of topics from sales plans, to rewards and benefits. Additionally, as a member of the team, you will coach and develop your teammates.
- Partner closely with Recruiting on new hire offers to ensure adherence to guidelines
- Partner with the People Business Partner team on compensation activities including job evaluations, leveling new jobs, recommendations for off-cycle job changes and promotions
- Maintain the Compensation Planning Tool
- Take a leadership role in preparation, execution and administration of the annual compensation planning process which includes base salary increases and equity grants
- Engage on the design and administration of Sales Compensation Plans and partner closely with the Sales and Finance teams to track all movements into and out of the plans
- Participate in or lead compensation and other data analysis projects as needed
- Ensure the highest standards of quality control and data integrity
- Deliver training to managers and employees about our compensation and rewards programs
- 4+ years’ experience in finance, compensation or consulting (preferably within the technology industry), with knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices
- Experience creating tools and models to interpret and analyze data, excellent spreadsheet skills
- Focus on business-to-technology translation
- Customer orientation
- Experience with an annual salary planning cycle
- Experience with sales compensation design
- Knowledge of stock grants and vesting
- Experience with Workday HCM, LMS, ATS , Advanced Comp; PeopleFluent Comp
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. )
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.