7 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
We are looking for an ambitious and knowledgeable Compensation Analyst to join our Rewards team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Working as part of the Global Compensation team, you will play an integral role in supporting cross-label compensation for International based employees outside U.S and Canada (excluding benefits).
To succeed in, and more importantly enjoy this role, you’ll be a highly motivated self-starter who is passionate about learning about compensation. You will support the team in delivering global compensation best practices across labels, oversee compensation policies and programs and partner with HR in the execution of HR compensation programs and initiatives. You will work with HR to help build and modify compensation tools to help recruit and retain while maintaining internal parity and equity.
What You’ll Take On
- Respond to benchmarking requests and provide recommendations on adjustments and promotions
- Own the compensation workstream in Workday, including reviews, approvals and efficiencies.
- Prepare and submit compensation data to market survey providers
- Support global year-end compensation cycles
- Provide analytical support, insights and modelling
- Administer and support the management of the compensation in-box.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and the wider compensation team to create training and education materials.
- Support the on-going efforts to drive improvements and reduce complexity in core compensation processes.
- Contribute to the design and execution of performance-related compensation programs
- Work closely with HR to provide guidance and direction on compensation proposals and initiatives.
- Stay current with general compensation trends (Domestic & International) through review of relevant compensation & HR literature.
- Support analysis and help manage M&A activity as needed.
- Collaborate on special projects and support the global compensation team as needed.
What You Bring
- A passion for continuous improvement
- 2 - 4+ years of experience in a compensation role or an acceptable combination of experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of compensation principles, practices, and compliance requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong detail orientation and focus on accuracy
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects, while committing to deliver on time and with quality
- Preferred education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent
- Experience with Radford or Croner salary surveys desirable
- Working knowledge of Workday HRIS preferred.
- Ability to analyze, manipulate, make observations about, and present data.
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate both written & verbally with strong client focus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Gaming specific industry preferred but nor required.
- Ability to organize, set priorities, be self-motivated, and learn independently.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare, Private dental, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (66.67% salary), Workplace Savings, 26 days holiday, Enhanced Family friendly policies + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks . Fitness reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.