20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our Total Rewards team in Barcelona!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
We make sure our teams have everything they need to create amazing games. The People team manages everything from benefits & employee engagement to professional development opportunities and more!
What You Will Do
The Compensation Analyst will oversee the implementation of specific components of global compensation programs and initiatives, ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
As a Compensation Analyst, you will create and manage compensation reporting, policies, auditing, and data integrity initiatives. You likely need to have an excellent analytical mindset and enjoy working with numbers and reports!
- Administer global compensation programs such as Game Incentive Plan, Bonus Plan and salary increase cycles by working with HRBPs and business leaders to implement rewards decisions.
- Support compensation benchmarking process activities including participation in global survey submissions, market data analysis and maintenance of salary ranges.
- Drives resolution of compensation issues, and independently makes recommendations for optimal solutions in situations where the issue is complex.
- Serve as the first point of contact to manage compensation inquiries related to global compensation programs with HRBPs, TA and business executives..
- Streamline compensation processes through operational and system enhancements via Workday, and other internal systems
- Maintain and update documentation for compensation programs as required.
- Manage compensation reporting, policies, auditing, and data integrity initiatives related to compliance, plan documents, and regulatory filings
- Identify and evaluate compensation enhancements to meet the needs of our employees, and maintain our competitive position in the marketplace
What We’re Looking For
- Advanced to expert-skill level for MS excel
- Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, doing, and auditing work.
- Experience with effectively communicating and influencing stakeholders from front-line employees to executives.
- Highly detailed driven with an emphasis on accuracy and speed of execution, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture.
- Previous experience with Google Suite, and Workday (HCM, Benefits, and Comp modules preferred
- Strong English language skills are required for this role as we have a highly diverse and global business
- 3+ years of HR, People, and Total Rewards experience
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.