17 days ago
Job Posting TitleCompensation Analyst
SummaryWe are seeking an individual with a solid working Compensation experience and great relationship management skills to fill a key role within the Global Total Reward Team supporting Aristocrat Gaming. This role reports to the Senior Compensation Manager – Aristocrat Gaming but also plays a role in supporting the VP of Total Rewards for Aristocrat Gaming as well as the global team along with other team members located around the globe.
What You'll Do
What you'll do
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and HR Shared Services teams for the Gaming business and indirectly with Line Management groups to administer, build and implement Compensation solutions in line with business needs.
- Providing analysis and modelling to support recommendations and solutions covering areas of Compensation, including market analysis, annual salary planning, variable pay administration, job design, and/or other projects as necessary.
- Supporting the updates and development of compensation ranges, job profiles, grades, etc.
- Providing interpretation and counsel regarding Compensation policies, programs, and practices.
- Partnering with other business units, Finance/Accounting Department, and HR Shared Services to ensure incentive plans are administered accurately, timely and reconciled in accordance with established procedures.
- Leading the survey submission and analysis process for Aristocrat Gaming business.
- Researching issues and developing solutions to resolve business issues in related Total Reward areas.
What We're Looking For
What we are looking for
This position requires an individual with strong working knowledge and experience of Comp function, initiative, accountability, and ownership. Additionally, who possesses the ability and interest in providing a quality work product and innovative recommendations for solutions and programs that drive employee engagement on a global basis.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in compensation, global exposure would be a benefit but is not essential
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and other related technology for survey management, market pricing, and competitive analysis
- Strong data management skills, process orientation, and attention to detail
- Experience in Workday platform and reporting
- Strong organizational, planning, and reporting skills
- Outstanding attention to details and ability to organize work
- Initiative and team-oriented mindset required
- Strong drive for strategic thinking and creative problem solving
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Customer Service mindset
- Enjoys a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to deal with confident, passionate business partners in resolving conflict situations
- Passionate about winning as a team
- Ability to work independently with a strong focus on quality and accurate outputs
Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV, US
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.