21 days ago
Job Title:Compensation Analyst
Job Title: Compensation Analyst
Reporting To: Head of Reward
Department: Total Rewards – Compensation
Location: Office based (Soho, London) & hybrid work from home
Activision Blizzard plays a centralised role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios, we encompass equal parts' agility, passion and creativity to positively impact the employee and player experience.
This is an exciting time to join us. Ask anyone who works at here, or with Activision, their favourite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have extraordinary brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together.
Sound like fun? Read on ...
- As Compensation Analyst, you will support the organisation's design, evaluation, and ongoing delivery of compensation programs such as base pay, short and long-term incentives
- Act as a local business partner and regional go to expert, with particular focus on EMEA and Go to Market teams.
- Partner with HR and the business to enhance and improve our service offering and capture local feedback on our initiatives.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of the annual salary review, bonus plans and annual equity cycle.
- Compensation survey participation ensuring that we have robust and accurate job matches in an ever evolving compensation environment.
- Compensation program audit and compliance reviews
- Provide analytical support to assist in the development, evaluation, and administration of programs and policies
- Evaluate market and economic trends to recommend adjustments to salary ranges, geographic differentials, salary increase and promotion budgets, in addition to maintaining compensation infrastructure
- Develop training materials for use by HR Business Partners and Talent Professionals
- Research compensation topics, trends, and issues – proposing data-driven programmatic changes
- Liaise with Finance and Legal functions as needed to support ongoing regulatory compliance
- Relevant experience in Compensation, experience working with an International, US headquartered business would be a plus.
- Highly organised with a proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, sophisticated, dynamic business environment.
- Proactive individual with dedication to quality and achieving results while balancing multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail and recognising trends. Skill for translating data or complex findings.
- An excellent teammate who is eager to learn, chip in, and drive forward initiatives.
- Resilient in the face of change, can adjust, adapt, and perform in an evolving environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint required
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.