3 days ago
We are a global video game organization based out of Seoul, South Korea. The name derives from the slogan “Keep the craftsmanship on”, a rendition of our commitment to developing and publishing world class games from our studios and publishing centers across the globe.
While in India, chances are you know us better as the creators of PUBG, we are also the makers of TERA and ELYON. Our stellar studios based across the globe include PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings.
[ ABOUT THE ROLE ]
Krafton India is looking for a Company Secretary with 2-5 years of experience for ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
[ RESPONSIBILITIES ]
- Responsible for all secretarial matters relating to the company under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Preparation of Circular Resolutions, Notice Agenda, Information Packs and Minutes of Board Meetings.
- Maintenance of statutory registers and records of the Company.
- Carry out all the filings with various authorities in a timely manner.
- To act as a Compliance officer, handling matters related to company and secretarial affairs.
- To plan, conduct and record the Board & Shareholders meetings including issuing notices, preparing agendas, and passing resolutions.
- Ensure that secretarial audits of the company are completed within the time limit prescribed.
- To assist the finance team in Book closing, Audit & Tax compliance related work whenever required.
- Any other assigned duties from time to time.
[ REQUIREMENTS ]
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Qualified Company Secretary – Member of Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI). B.Com from a recognized university. CA (Intermediate) qualified is preferable but not mandatory.
- 2-5 years of work experience in mid-sized organisation handling Corporate/ Secretarial compliance independently.
- Should be well versed with the new 'Companies Act 2013' and recent amendments.
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Accounting & Taxation.
- A natural ability to handle a lot on the plate with an eye for detail.
- Willingness and ability to engage and resolve routine and unique issues.
- Analytical skills - should be able to use judgment, analyse facts and draw logical conclusions.
- Effective verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and self- directed; Focused on timelines, results, and closures.
- Positive and collaborative attitude of working well with peers and team members.