1 day ago
Hi-Rez Studios is looking for an experienced, game-loving Community Specialist for to work at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia.
As a member of our growing band of elite marketing warriors, you will be 100% focused on building and nurturing our incredible communities. You’re the first line of communication for our passionate fans. You love connecting with players on social media, and your favorite thing is surprising them with incredible, one-of-a-kind experiences. You’re forward facing, but you realize it’s not about you: It’s about the community that’s formed around our amazing games.
You know how to get things done in a collaborative work environment, are super proactive, and you're ready to help us bring our games to a global audience of passionate gamers.
What our Community Specialists do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Generally serve as an advocate inside of Hi-Rez for the Gaming Community.
- Plan and implement promotions, events, competitions, and other programs to build and nurture our communities.
- Help contribute to key marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate and consolidate player feedback, isolating key issues to be brought to the development and publishing team.
- Communicate important messages to the community through social media, in-game marketing, and long form mediums (blog posts, forums).
- Find and cultivate important community members, and help support their efforts to grow a healthy and vibrant game community.
- Manage our social media platforms and official forums.
- Support our Convention and Trade Show activities.
- You are humble, hungry, and smart.
- 3+ Years of Community Management experience.
- Creative individual who is excited to engage with our community in fun and interesting ways.
- Familiarity with JIRA or other task management software.
- On-camera and/or public speaking experience.
- Knowledge of Hi-Rez Studios’ games & their communities.
- Proven skills with social media (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, reddit, Twitch, YouTube, Discord, Mixer, and any other relevant platforms).
- Proven experience within both Console and PC communities.
- The ability to juggle priorities and deadlines in a demanding, schedule-driven environment.
- Driven and proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience communicating in a brand voice.
- Passion for games and game development.
- Strong work ethic.
- Works well with a team in a highly collaborative environment.
Nice to Have:
- Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent education strongly preferred.
- Game industry experience is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with current console, and PC game industry trends and communities.
- eSports knowledge.