Community Scheduling Manager
20 days ago
JOIN OUR TEAM
Mediatonic is a team of over 300 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people. We devote our careers to crafting awesome original games in the hopes of bringing a little more joy into the world.
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives. We strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome, supported and diversity is celebrated. We passionately believe that games are for everyone, whether we’re playing or creating them.
What We Do
Since launch in August 2020, our little rainbow beans have continued to stumble across the globe. Having recently launched our first batch of global social channels, we’re actively expanding our content offering to reach more and more players worldwide. To support this, we’re looking for a meticulous, proactive person to drive the logistics of this growth with dependable clarity and vision.
This role would be well-suited to someone with experience of coordinating output across multiple web and/or social channels in a production or agency setting, where collaboration is key.
What You'll Do
We’re looking for a super-organised, content-savvy person with a global mindset to join the Fall Guys Publishing team, as we continue on our quest to build the greatest game show on earth.
As Community Scheduling Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that social media and first party platform channel content is organised and strategically timed for our worldwide Fall Guys audience. The role will involve coordinating across Community, Marketing, Design, Creative Services and Production teams to deliver high-quality, accurate and timely content for all key beats and IP collaborations.
In This Role You Will
- Own and update the Fall Guys social media scheduling Trello board (please note: this role is not creating or natively scheduling the content itself)
- Inform international content teams of all scheduling changes
- Coordinate with Production team to ensure that any changes to release times/content is reflected across social media schedule
- Coordinate with Design to ensure any CMS changes to the in-game store is reflected across PR & Marketing Calendar
- Work with Creative Services Producer to track asset creation and manage the schedule for key content across Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok
- Lead asset briefing for blogs, including managing copy localisation requests and blog scheduling on CMS (including Game Fuel)
- Liaising with Marketing team and platform partners to maximize the use of first-party (ie. PlayStation) news feeds and notification systems, as well as blogs and websites
- Manage translations of blog copy into all supported languages
What We're Looking For
- Experience balancing priorities and internal resources across multiple campaigns
- Ability to think ahead, self-prioritize effectively and contribute cross-functionally
- Strong organisational skills and follow-through with interdepartmental teams
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Deep familiarity of social media asset requirements and limitations
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Nice To Have Skills
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Knowledgeable of best scheduling practice for multiple regional audiences, with the ability to reflect on campaign data with an eye on improving performance
- Comfortable with brand partnerships with multiple stakeholders and brand guidelines
- A genuine for love for video games and understanding of the player community
- Bonus: Live games as service experience