This job might no longer be available.
Community Researcher [Consumer Experience]
Malmö Skåne County se
3 months ago
As a Community Researcher you will work within Massive's Consumer Experience (CX) team to provide insight and data from the gaming community derived from scientific theory, researching key aspects of communication, asset development and ultimately working to expand the game experience.
In this position you'll work with multiple stakeholders and teams within CX; including Data Science, Community Development, Content, User Research along with the game production teams.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Shape community-focused research to serve both the community needs and support user research activities.
- Represent the community insights to the Production and Research Teams.
- Develop strategies and manage external milestones, such as betas , to ensure objectives and KPIs are met.
- Manage and produce internal reports on community reaction, activities and output.
You as a person are curious, analytical and honest with a passionate for behavioral psychology. Ideally you have journalistic tendencies when it comes to research, absorbing information quickly and have excellent communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in User Research, Psychology/Sociology, similar or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience researching online communities and developing strategic plans or programs with demonstrable success.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, twitter, blogs, etc.) is required.
- Experience working in a demanding Production environment, with multiple deadlines, objectives and stakeholders.
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who can continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We’re look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you better. In the meantime, why not take a look at our videos posted below.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.