This job might no longer be available.
4 months ago
The Community Representative will be responsible for the day-to-day interaction with the fan base for several Ubisoft games and function as a shadow for the Community Manager(s). The ideal candidate is a creative and passionate gamer who is comfortable with online communities and social media, with excellent written communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a highly dynamic production environment with a distributed team.
Location: Must work in-office at Morrisville, NC, US location (no telecommuting).
Benefits: Comprehensive and competitive benefits package available (paid holidays, sick, vacation, paw ternity, and volunteer days, medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k, fitness and tuition reimbursement)
Hours: 1pm-10pm (Weekends required)
- 1-2 years experience in a community representative or customer service role.
- Experience in the video games industry a significant plus.
- Previous experience with user moderation and conversation management in a digital/online environment, including experience working with forums and social media management tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding of social media services, mechanics, and trends, especially Facebook and Twitter.
- Previous experience with customer first-contact and de-escalation.
- Strong organizational skills and an independent, self-motivated work style
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A passion for gaming.
- Collaborate with Community Developers and global and regional Community Managers to remain aligned on appropriate messaging for various issues/situations. Monitor global content calendar to identify when spikes in player contacts may occur.
- Communicate directly with the player base via the forums and social media channels, and ensure alignment of outbound communications. Help stimulate and moderate player conversations across these same channels.
- Develop an active and engaged relationship with players in the fan base. Assess the community’s pulse, understand community concerns, and communicate community status to internal partners.
- Create daily and weekly reports capturing a snapshot of overall community health. Report on areas of concern for the community, surfacing trending topics/threads, and escalating issues when appropriate.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.