This job might no longer be available.
Community Representative - Spanish speaking role
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
1 month ago
Focussing on all of our brands, the Community Representative is responsible for monitoring & organizing Ubisoft forums and managing conversations on other community channels including Facebook, Twitter, blogs in close collaboration with Community Managers and local subsidiaries.
The Community Representative drives conversation on the community channels to engage and ultimately influence our customers to become active Ubisoft ambassadors.
· Support community managers delivering their strategy at regional level.
· Regular qualitative and quantitative reporting on community conversation.
· Gather, analyse and present relevant feedback from the community to Community Managers.
· Monitor and respond on all relevant Social Media, in particular Facebook, Twitter and Forums.
· Regularly engage with players at a 1:1 level, encouraging discussion to contribute towards the growth of the community on a regional level.
· Manage the local Ubisoft forums by building their structure, overseeing moderation, publishing regularly some content.
· Demo products at tradeshows if applicable.
· Handle news localizations and proofreading with high quality standards.
· Support the wider CRC team when required.
· Collaborate with local Spanish teams where required
· A successful candidate needs to be Fluent in English and Spanish, including outstanding written and oral communication skills in both languages.
· Some experience in managing online communities
· A successful candidate needs to be adaptable to allow them to deal with changes/ pressure on short notice and requests to cover late hours and weekends where necessary.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex information in a simple format
· A solid understanding of Social Media is desirable
· Great team spirit with a drive to success on the whole.
· A strong candidate will have a passion for wider gaming and engaging with communities as well as an interest in wider topics related to both.
· A strong candidate will be highly organized, proactive and a positive attitude.
· Knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, Word and Power Point.
Basic technical knowledge e.g. HTML, experience using a CMS to publish content as well as Photoshop, and knowledge of back-office tools for Web or Social Media is a plus.
The job is a permanent role and will be located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new posssibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond ? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted ? Join us and create the unknown.
The Consumer Relationship Centre provides our consumers with an awesome experience at every point of contact.
This multilingual centre manages interactions with consumers through a range of communication channels including community management, telephone, email, social and chat. Working in close collaboration with the wider business, the CRC is key in helping us fulfill our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.