This job might no longer be available.
Community Marketing Manager
23 days ago
As an embedded member of the development team, your focus will be the same as everyone at Netspeak; long term retention. We want to build games that people play for decades and the community is a huge part of that vision. You’ll be writing blogs, running streams, representing the players in design meetings & much, much more. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to learn everything there is to know about building a game, a business, and a culture.
To grow the Sunshine Days community to its full potential.
Simply put, we have a great game on our hands. Our audience adores it and so do we. We want more people to know about it. In order to achieve the huge ambitions of the studio - we must work smarter, not harder; the use of data in your growth focused strategy is a must. The whole company is at your disposal - but you must be the driving force behind the growth & the strategy.
- Develop and execute plans focused on community growth, community engagement, product retention and product revenue. Think SEO-optimized blogs, snappy social media campaigns, and collaborations.
- Utilize metrics and data to track community sentiment and campaign efficacy.
- Report all your learnings, theories, experiments and failures to the relevant team regularly, to ensure everyone knows what you know
- Experiment with new strategies, new tools & new ideas.
- Maintain a solid support system for our players; take their feedback and loop it into our development plans
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in a marketing or community role
- Must be comfortable working day to day directly with our players
- Must be organized, detail oriented & proactive
- Must have excellent language skills
You’ll be reporting directly to the creative & brand director and working daily with our in house marketing content team.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.