We are seeking a Community Manager who will be responsible for owning and executing the entire community and growth strategies for our studio. The Community Manager's main mandate is to be game’s online voice on several social platforms and to act as a bridge between the community and the developers.
You will represent the dev team to the community including game updates, troubleshooting issues, and marketing promotions, and communicating with gamers directly on multiple social media platforms. You are also responsible for relaying player feedback to the dev team to improve the overall service.
- Lead the community and customer support efforts from the company across all current and future titles
- Develop, implement, and ultimately manage community management and growth strategies.
- Responding to DMs, user queries, and interacting with community members, to become the ‘face’ of the game.
- Develop systems, programs and events aimed to improve player retention and sentiment.
- Mentor, train, and guide the customer support staff to ensure positive player experiences and work on any communication plans with them when needed.
- Identify and foster community leaders to gather feedback and provide insight into new content.
- Be the internal community advocate and provide relevant feedback that represents the players.
- Create and deliver regular sentiment reports to the dev team.
- Actively investigate, escalate, and address any critical issues that may arise.
- Be an avid MMORPG player.
- Understand cryptocurrencies and the blockchain.
- Live, breathe and sleep on Discord. Have a track record of community management and moderation.
- Be a self-starter, problem solver, and creative wizard, who has all the answers when it comes to coming up with new and innovative ideas to grow and engage the community.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.