26 days ago
We are Vertigo Games, the home of VR gaming! We develop and publish some of the best VR titles to date and we love doing it! Our office in the heart of Rotterdam is growing and we are looking for a new community manager.
Are you heavily involved in the VR gaming space? Do you want to play a significant role in the development of some of the hottest VR games on the market? Then we are looking for you!
- Design player-focused community and social media strategies and develop relationships with players through engaging communication.
- Improve and foster the dialogue between Vertigo Games and our players.
- Be the voice of the dev team to the communities and the voice of the communities to the dev team.
- Act as a representative of Vertigo Games in online channels and at community events as required.
- Manage and create engaging content on all platforms.
- Manage communication plans and channels, striving for continuous improvement.
- Provide meaningful feedback to game developing teams on the community's sentiment, concerns, and suggestions.
- Support the marketing team in selecting channels for paid activations.
- Analyze and report on competitors' trends, whilst creating plans based on these analyses for implementation.
- 3-5 years experience in community management.
- Strong communication skills and passion for collaboration.
- You are well versed in utilizing Twitch, YouTube, Reddit, and social media channels.
- Ability to deliver high quality work while managing multiple projects.
- Deep knowledge of Vertigo Games, social media channels, and local gaming communities.
- A genuine passion for gaming and virtual reality.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English.
Bonus points for
- Affinity with Vertigo’s released games.
- Currently living in the Netherlands.
- Ability to speak multiple languages.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance.
- Room to learn, grow and share your creative input.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension plan (50% own contribution, 50% paid by employer).
- Free train commuting when living outside of Rotterdam.
- The latest VR hardware and titles which you can borrow and take home.
- Health benefits such as fresh fruit at the office.
- Office with a panoramic view, located in the city center of Rotterdam.