This job might no longer be available.
14 days ago
As a member of the Community Management team you’ll know your Lurker from your Super User. You’ll be integral to the Ubisoft strategy of putting the player at the heart of everything we do. You’ll manage the community for a global brand and be the voice of that community of players in the Ubisoft group.
To make better gaming happen we need you to:
• Be responsible for monitoring the community channels to communicate and to engage, excite, and trouble shoot
• Drive traffic, engagement, brand loyalty and influence our players to become active Ubisoft ambassadors .
• Manage forums, chat sessions, live events and all other online community related activity in close collaboration with Community Developers.
A Day In The Life :
• Monitor and drive conversation on all Social Media, in particular Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
• Publish and create content on our brand channels
• Create compelling communications in collaboration with marketing and community developer, to acquire, engage, and excite game fans.
• Design and deploy in-game community management features (i.e. FAQs, tips & tricks, how to's).
• Regularly engage with players at a 1:1 level, encouraging discussion and engagement to contribute towards the growth of the community.
• Manage Ubisoft forums by building their structure, overseeing moderation, publishing regularly some content.
• Work with product marketing manager, community developer and game team to develop, update, and execute community engagement calendar.
• Deliver regular community updates to the business, informing of community sentiment and player focused campaign performance.
• Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback based on consumer insights through game expertise, close monitoring of community channels, to produce comprehensive reports for key product stakeholders.
• Demo products at various tradeshows and press events if necessary.
• Support the wider CRC team as and when required
What you’ll need to nail it :
- 2 years +experience working in mobile or social games, interactive entertainment, digital/social media, community/content management, and/or online gaming.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex information in a simple format
- Flexibility to deal with changes and pressure.
- Experience managing Facebook fan page, website, forum or other online outbound marketing content.
- Basic technical skills, such as HTML, knowledge of back-office tools for Web or Social Media.
- Ability to analyze game metrics, interpret data, and provide recommendations.
- Highly organized, proactive, and a positive attitude.
- Passion for interactive marketing and gaming.
- Most importantly, a passion for all things video game related.
With Ubisoft CRC, you'll receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisoft's back catalogue on PC
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- Breakfast on us
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
For the safety of all our teams we are currently working remotely. We hope to return to our CRC home very soon and anticipate a blended working pattern combining office and home based working in the future
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft's 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown!
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. With 245 employees from 29 different countries, the Newcastle-based CRC is made up of Player Experience, Community Management and Knowledge Management teams. Their goal is to provide an awesome experience that will enrich the lives of players across the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, Asia & Australia). Collectively we work together to making better gaming happen!