This job might no longer be available.
London England gb
2 days ago
The ideal candidate
The Community Manager is responsible for monitoring the community channels to communicate and to engage, excite, and troubleshoot, with the ultimate goal to drive traffic, engagement, brand loyalty and influence our customers to become active Hungry Shark ambassadors.
Reporting to the Community Developer and with overall responsibility for several games, the Community Manager will manage chat sessions, live events and all other online community related activity (livestreams, competitions…). Liaising with Customer Service teams to provide feedback to developers is another part of the role.
The Community Manager will be fully responsible for managing conversations on community channels, in particular Facebook, Twitter, Discord and YouTube, in close collaboration with the Marketing, and the Live-Ops team.
- Support the Community Developer in the creation of compelling marketing communications to acquire, engage, and excite game fans, aligned with the overall brand strategy.
- Monitor and drive conversations on all Social Media, in particular Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, as well as on the app stores.
- Design and deploy in-game community management features (FAQs, tips & tricks).
- Identify and enage with high value customers, rewarding valuable players for spending time in the game/community.
- Manage community advocates and creators, including in-house events, newsletter communications and Star Player Programme.
- Work with the Community Developer, Brand Managers and the Live-Ops team to develop, update and execute community engagement calendar.
- Support and execute cross-promotions, partner initiatives, games updates and launches, and seasonal in-game events across games and social channels.
- Deliver regular community updates to the business, informing of community sentiment and player focused campaign performance.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback based on A/B testing, consumer insights through online surveys, close monitoring and responding to players on community channels and app stores reviews.
- Be the face and voice of the brand & games, across game events, live streams, and other public spaces
- Publish and potentially create content on our brand websites and newsletters
- Support management of CS operations including management of in-game CS dashboard, FAQ delivery, frequent collaboration and troubleshooting with CS agents and reporting.
Skills and Experience
- 2 years +experience working in mobile or social games, interactive entertainment, digital/social media, community/content management, and/or online gaming.
- Experience in marketing / promotions / PR, in running a fan site, in participating in an online gaming clan, guild or in a forum moderation experience are assets.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, blogs, Youtube, Pinterest, etc.);
- Native English speaker (a knowledge of other languages would be a strong plus)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex information in a simple format analyse game metrics, interpret data, and provide recommendations.
- Flexibility to deal with changes and pressure.
- Experience managing Facebook fan page, website, forum, Search or other online outbound marketing content.
- Previous Customer Support / CRM experience.
- Basic technical skills, such as HTML, Photoshop, knowledge of back-office tools for Web or Social Media and Mailchimp.
- Highly organized, proactive, and a positive attitude.
- Passion for interactive marketing and gaming.
- Flexible office working hours
- 25 days of annual leave + 8 UK Bank holiday + Christmas company day(s) off
- 1 day off if you get married (Wedding Day)
- Sick pay
- Fresh fruit selection delivered 3 times a week, Free monthly breakfasts, Team Lunches
- Beer fridge & Selected wines + other beverages
- Weekly Football, Pool table, ping pong tournaments, poker nights, Office events, social gatherings, Fun Games room
- Birthday Cakes/Cards
- Summer & Christmas parties, Roof terrace area
- Training Budgets
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare, Reduced gym membership, life insurance, critical illness & Disability cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan (for tube/rail costs), Annual mobile phone/tablet allowance
- Recruitment Referral Fee awards
Future Games of London is a Ubisoft studio that designs, develops and operates free-to-play mobile and digital console games. Founded in September 2009, FGOL create original and unique games such as the Hungry Shark series which has been enjoyed by over half a billion people worldwide.
We are a dedicated team with drive, passion and creativity, who enjoy being part of a forward thinking studio in an exciting and ever-evolving industry.