This job might no longer be available.
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
7 days ago
The Community Manager is responsible for monitoring the community channels to report on community activity and communicate in order to engage players, with the ultimate goal to drive conversation, brand loyalty and influence our players on the EMEA level to become active Ubisoft ambassadors.
With overall responsibility for one or multiple Ubisoft games, the Community Manager will manage int. forums, chat sessions, live phases and events as well as all other online community activity in close collaboration with Community Developers and Community Representatives. The Community Manager is responsible for executing the community strategy, as designed by Community Developers, on the EMEA level in close collaboration with the Community Representatives.
· Monitor and align conversation on all Social Media channels, in particular Twitter, Forums, Reddit, Discord.
· Regularly report on community sentiment, via the use of listening tools, in the form of qualitative and quantitative reports.
· Coordination of content publishing across the EMEA region.
· Create content on the brand level, working closely with Community Developer to answer the strategy objectives.
· Collect and present feedback and consumer insights through regular in-depth reporting.
· Create compelling communications to inform, acquire, engage, and excite players, in close collaboration with Community Representatives and Community Developers.
· Deploy in-game community management features (such as FAQs, tips & tricks, etc.).
· Identify and engage with community leaders, rewarding valuable players for spending time in the community.
· Work with Marketing Managers, Community Representatives, Game Teams to develop, update, and execute community engagement calendar, as strategized by the Community Developer.
· Possibly demo products at various tradeshows if requested.
· Collaborate and assist teams throughout Ubisoft.
2 years +experience working in interactive entertainment, digital/social media, community/content management, and/or online gaming.
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex information in a simple format
· Ability to analyze game metrics, interpret data, and provide recommendations, based on qualitative and quantitative methods.
· Experience managing Social Media channels, such as: Twitter, Forums, Reddit, and/or Discord.
· High flexibility to deal with changes and pressure on short notice, to cover late hours and weekends.
· A successful candidate will demonstrate an awareness of and passion for the Tom Clancy’s titles.
· Highly organised, proactive, and a positive attitude. A strong collaborative & inclusive mind-set – with a drive to succeed at a team level as well as on an individual basis will be required to succeed as part of a brand focused team.
Additionnal desirable skills
· A strong candidate will have a passion for wider gaming and engaging with communities as well as an interest in wider topics related to both.
· Basic technical skills, such as HTML, Markdown, Photoshop, knowledge of back-office tools for Web and/or Social Media.
· Familiarity with JIRA
· Knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Experience with social listening, is a plus.
· Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders at the same time, is a plus.
Permanent full time role, located in Newcastle upon Tyne (UK).
The role may require periodic travelling to studio or other Ubisoft sites for workshops.
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic, multicultural team that knows how to have a laugh together
- A colorful office located in the heart of Newcastle
- Regular team gaming evenings
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical plan
- Referral scheme
- Free Ubisoft PC games, discounted Ubisoft Console games.
- Subsidized gym membership
- Days off for charity work
- Subsidised massages at the office
- Free fresh fruit as well as free coffee and tea
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
In the Ubisoft EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK, we are committed to provide our consumers with an awesome experience to enrich players' lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. With teams in Consumer Support and Community Management, Ubisoft EMEA CRC is dedicated to defining the standards of player experiences across EMEA region (Europe, Middle-East, Asia & Australia).
Working in close collaboration with the wider business it is key to fulfilling our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our team members. We are always on the lookout for creative, entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for what they do. If you are ready for a challenge, full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!