12 days ago
We are a global video game organization based out of Seoul, South Korea. The name derives from the slogan “Keep the craftsmanship on”, a rendition of our commitment to developing and publishing world class games from our studios and publishing centers across the globe.
While in India, chances are you know us better as the creators of PUBG, we are also the makers of TERA and ELYON. Our stellar studios based across the globe include PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings.
[ ABOUT THE ROLE ]
At our core, we are gamers, dedicated to creating premier experiences and bringing joy to millions of gamers worldwide. If you share the ethos, you could be one of us.
We are looking to hire a Community Manager with a minimum work experience of 4 years who will lead the development and sustenance of Partner and KOL programs for multiple games in India. The candidate will be expected to
- Build and scale the Community and KOL programs for games in India
- Effectively scale and run Influencer led campaigns around Brand, Product and Collaborations
- Report and monitor Influencer and KOL metrics for Growth programs
- Plan and manage paid Influencer media campaigns
- Work with esports teams to assist digital and offline esports programs and events via KOLs
- Onboard and run Influencer agencies to execute reporting, communications and budget planning
- Own quarterly budgets for Influencers to build and maintain current programs
[ WHAT WE EXPECT ]
While a strong understanding of the games industry is ideal, we treat it as an enabler rather than a filter. You must be
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Adept at running and building communities, relationships and networks.
- Have experience of having built highly engaged communities around games – mobile, PC or console
- Strong understanding of KOLs/mobile game influencers and budget models is a must
- Able to demonstrate your passion for gaming, having played OR having worked in gaming organizations [Good to have]
- Strong at assimilating feedback, handling influencer queries, and working with Dev teams for solutions
- Additional understanding of AAA esports/mobile gaming esports and following trends is a plus.
- Regular/Past player of our games is always a helpful plus.