This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture, and a drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
The Community Manager is the online voice of Marvel Contest of Champions to the players, and the voice of our Community to our Developers. You will communicate information to the community on game updates, live issues, promotions, and more. You will be communicating with gamers directly on multiple platforms, including Forums and Discord.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Regularly write and disseminate Content Previews/Info and Guides for our players
- Create Educational Content for our Players
- Help create Communication Schedules and maintain a Communications calendar for all outgoing player-facing content.
- Directly gather feedback and provide insight into upcoming content from our player community.
- Advocate for the community internally, providing relevant feedback on existing content.
- Attend design meetings to provide feedback on upcoming content and features.
- Collaborate with teams of creatives and designers to create Dev Diaries, short-form video content, live streams, AMAs, and more.
- Collaborate with other members of the Community team to send weekly sentiment and feedback reports to the Dev Team
- Collaborate with Customer Support teams to ensure that we are providing our players with the best experience that we can
- Monitor community channels for Bug Reports and ensure that they are logged and players stay informed on the progress of fixing bugs.
- Collaborate with internal brand teams to create compelling communications that resonate with our players.
- Host monthly update videos for Players
- Maintain a relationship with a group of VIPs and Content Creators, providing them with information and programs to help them create the best content that they can for our players
To be successful in this role, your background includes:
- Written and verbal communication skills (Internal and External). The CM will be a nexus of communication for internal teams and our players.
- Copywriting skills (the CM will write educational content, timely posts, and blog entries for players).
- Experience within game development environments.
- Understanding streaming and experience as a streamer is an asset.
- Knowledge of Discord management and development
Adding to the ingredients of success, you will bring:
- 1+ years of experience working on a live free-to-play product or equivalent experience building and maintaining communities.
- Experience working with external consumers and internal development teams.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us. Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made and entertain the world!
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.