28 days ago
Donkey Crew is looking for experienced developers to join our international team, based in the beautiful city of Wrocław, Poland. If you are enthusiastic about making great PC and Console games in an inspiring and growing environment, this is the job for you. Donkey Crew is looking for a person who would join our team as Community Manager. CM’s primary responsibility will be engaging with players across multiple platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a public-facing representative of Donkey Crew
- Help to plan and manage communication strategy, plans, channels, and events.
- Work closely with various internal teams to drive the execution of all communication efforts on our company, brands, and products across owned platforms and social media channels
- Build relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and players
- Provide community feedback reports to inform internal teams on community sentiment
- Analyze and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation
- 2+ years experience in community and social media management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in fluent English (other languages are a plus)
- Familiarity with social media and its latest trends and development
- Experience managing a Discord server and moderation team
- Avid gamer
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt and strategize
- Creativity and self-reliance.
- Great team player.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary
- A relaxed and indie studio atmosphere
- A chance to work in a cool and geeky industry within an international team
- Flexible working hours
- You can work fully remote or onsite in our office in Wrocław
- Possibility of relocation support for foreigners aiming to work onsite; including social security, health insurance, and general assistance with settling
If you are interested, send your information to email@example.com and mention the job you are applying for in the subject.
The Controller of your personal data is Donkey Crew sp. z o.o.. Click the link below to get information how we proceed your data.
If you want to take part in future recruitments, include the following clause in your CV:
“I consent to the processing of my data for the purposes of future recruitment for a period of 2 years."
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.