14 days ago
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join our Marketing team in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional verbal and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content for existing and new players alike. You should be able to act as the face and voice of our games and manage all community communications.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume & cover letter*
- Act as the primary point of contact between our community and the development team.
- Collect, organize, and escalate community feedback to the stakeholders within the dev team to ensure community-driven game development.
- Create and execute a multi-channel community strategy that helps build the brand.
- Manage and execute daily community outreach activities, including email, social media, blogs, and forums.
- Create and manage content marketing calendar, including content creation (text/images/video).
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Plan, create, and execute competitions, campaigns, and events to increase player retention.
- Seek out opportunities to grow and expand the community, and report regularly on engagement, performance, and other key metrics.
- Conceptualize and host frequent game streams via Twitch and other channels.
- 2-4 years community management experience, preferably working within the gaming or entertainment industries.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) in English with strong presentation skills and a passion for gaming.
- Experience planning and executing successful influencer outreach programs is a plus.
- Planning and executing influencer outreach programs.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Ability to interpret customer engagement metrics.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.