9 days ago
We’re looking for an energetic and warm Community Manager to join our team! As a Community Manager, you will be working alongside the Senior Community Manager to refine our brand voices, support the game teams, and produce engaging content for social media.
- Plan & create engaging content for all owned social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, YouTube, Twitch, Reddit, TikTok)
- Act as an advocate for BYG in the community, engaging in dialogues, answering questions where appropriate, and relaying player feedback to the development teams
- Assist with coordinating livestreams, moderating broadcast chat, and sometimes being on broadcast
- Work with QA team to organize and publish patch notes
- Maintain list of creators and press who reach out and send out review keys as necessary
What we’re looking for:
- Experience as a Community Manager, Social Media Manager, or similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
- Detail oriented, responsive, and extremely reliable
- Able to collaborate, but works well independently
- Experience in streaming and streaming software such as OBS
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
This is a full-time position with Brace Yourself Games which is located in downtown Vancouver, Canada. Please submit a cover letter with your application.
We will respond to successful applicants with an offer to interview. Thanks very much! We look forward to hearing from you.
Brace Yourself Games is an independent game studio based in downtown Vancouver, BC., known for creating Cadence of Hyrule, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Industries of Titan, and Phantom Brigade.
We develop games because games make us happy. If we’re not having fun doing it, what’s the point? Balance is important to us, so no one at BYG is required to work more than 40 hours per week. We maintain an inclusive, supportive, fun company culture with unique learning opportunities like Free Fridays, space for career growth, and competitive compensation.
We pride ourselves on being the "indie katamari" in that we "roll up" some of the best talent in the industry. We’re looking for the candidate who will make BYG an even better place to work!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.