Community Manager - Video Games
Montreal Quebec Canada
11 days ago
Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for Community Managers to join our multinational team in Montreal, Canada.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner.
- Creating engaging content for social media.
- Assisting the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community.
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Proactively suggesting new ways to grow and care for your community.
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and reports as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of English, native or near-native level.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Passionate about video games and social media.
- Strong understanding and experience in different social media channels.
- Experience managing or moderating an online community, either professionally or in your spare time (an asset).
All eligible candidates will be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills.
Note that this position requires full-time availability.
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
All work is done remotely during the COVID19 crisis, you must however be in the Montreal area to be considered for the position.
- Full-time schedule, plus employee benefits, including health and dental care, when eligible.
- $16.50-$19.00 per hour (depending on experience)
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!