Community Manager, Rainbow Six Siege
8 days ago
What You’ll Do
The Community Manager for Rainbow Six Siege will primarily be responsible for the brand and community’s voice across social media platforms. Additionally, they will support the brand’s community engagement plans created by their Community Developer, including the creation of community content such as digital assets, FAQs, guides, and engage players in conversations on forums and social channels. Top candidates for this position should come with knowledge of contemporary gaming genres and platforms, while staying up to date with the big news in gaming and pop culture. This position is ideal for someone that is a creative and avid gamer; comfortable with online communities, social media, and experienced in content creation; with excellent communication skills, and the ability to work cross functionally in a highly dynamic and global production environment.
Status: Full time
Location: Cary, NC
Core Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am – 6pm
- Collaborate on defining and executing the community engagement strategy driven by the Community Developers of Rainbow Six Siege.
- In collaboration with internal stakeholders, maintain a communication calendar of content, events, and activities designed to keep players engaged with the brand and franchise.
- Create and publish engaging content and player-facing resources such as social media posts, articles, guides, videos, and FAQs to help enhance and deepen the player experience.
- Collaborate with internal production resources and use editing platforms to produce assets required to support content deliverables.
- Communicate directly with the player base via the game’s website, forums, and other social media channels.
- Build the brand identity and develop an active and engaged community, establishing relationships with the fan-base by monitoring and driving conversation on forums and social media channels such as Twitter, Instagram, and Reddit.
- Assess the community’s pulse, understand community concerns, and communicate community sentiment and feedback to internal partners.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience in a Community Management or Social Media role.
- Experience with content creation is required for this role. Candidates who reach the interview phase will be asked to present a piece of content they have created.
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro experience preferred but not required.
- Previous experience with customer first-contact and de-escalation, user moderation and conversation management in a digital/online environment, including experience working with forums and social media management tools.
- Strong understanding of social media services, mechanics, and trends; especially Discord, Twitter, Instagram, and Reddit.
- Ability to thrive and stay organized in a dynamic environment with the abilities to: multitask, act as a team player, work collaboratively and proactively; with excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Rainbow Six Siege and experience in the video games industry a significant plus.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in an HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday, and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
- Hybrid work environment
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is composed of over 22,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.