Community Manager - Project Curie
2 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of building a new entertainment franchise including an MMO from the ground up!
We are expanding our universe into a new product line and as the Community Manager, you will take ownership of the building and executing our community strategy for our newest franchise in early development - Project Curie.
What will this role look like?
We have a vision of the new game, but we need more than that. So this is where we hope you will create some magic together with us.
The position will engage the communities and social conversations across several platforms with a global focus. Communication and channel skills, a love for games, and a willingness to listen, engage and talk are essential for this position. There are three main components to this role are Community Management, Stakeholder Collaboration, and Content.
- Build and maintain future-proof global community strategy with a focus to improve brand awareness and affinity in growth markets.
- Create loyalty, trust and strengthen relationships with current and potential customers.
- Scale our unique impact in the world by increasing our digital footprint.
We believe that you...
- Have great experience in building communities from the ground up including channel and content strategies.
- Are confident and comfortable navigating ambiguity. This is a new universe and you will build and nurture relationships with this community.
- Are able to articulate what information you capture from the community to help the team to stay up to date and know how to continue building new amazing things.
- Have a great eye for detail and identifies new opportunities for community engagement that will be beneficial for the project
- Love to collaborate with the rest of the Community team and other functions of an organization and find relevant stakeholders to drive Project Curie’s community work forward.
The mission for the team
This new franchise and game is something totally different, so the team that builds it really needs to be daring and driven and have our values in the backpack. We all need to be good collaborators and communicators.
We know that we will try small and fail fast. We will be open to feedback and let our audience grow with us. We know when to ask for help and how to share our knowledge with others. And we do know that at this stage, perfection is the enemy of success.
To help you during this journey you will have a whole company with many years of experience and support functions, but you will get to own your journey as a part of a pretty awesome team.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.