Community Manager (Overseas, Mobile)
5 days ago
- Work with the Marketing team to determine effective community related marketing campaigns.
- Maintain daily communication with the community through social media sites
- Create community-focused assets such as video blogs, interviews, and game tips
- Implement and monitor metrics to evaluate success and ROI of community initiatives
- Represent the stated community needs to the Development Team
- Manage post launch support communication in conjunction with Digital Marketing to set expectations on applicable situations such as patch content, status and delivery
- Create and maintain relations with external communities
- Coordinate events involving studio visits from fans, chats with Development Team, and tournament support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Extensive knowledge of the gaming industry, products, and both Chinese and Western social platforms
- Extensive experience with social networks and internet tools
- Experience either running a fan site or participating in an online gaming community
- Forum moderation experience preferred
- Proven skill with MSOffice and Adobe suites; ability to learn proprietary software packages as needed
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field
- Basic to advanced video Skill (find cut, Adobe, ect)
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com