Community Manager H/F
9 days ago
At Shadow, we're rethinking the way people use computers for work and play. Founded in 2015, we're a French company that makes high-end IT accessible to everyone!
The promise? Access to a powerful PC based in the cloud to use the most demanding software or games on any screen with hardware that is always cutting-edge and never obsolete!
Today, Shadow has more than 100,000 customers across Europe and the United States. Our team includes 140 Shadowers spread across Paris and Silicon Valley, all working on a collective mission to pioneer a new era of computing.
Shadow is a company with a strong human component, having symbiotic energies among diverse profiles, with a pinch of madness of those who can make the impossible possible.
If you are interested in starting a new adventure within a team that thinks outside the box, which will make you grow both professionally and personally, then Shadow is for you!
As community manager, your main missions will be:
- On the front lines regularly interacting with Shadow’s English-speaking community (U.S. & UK markets)
- Work closely with our support, product and developer teams to engage, educate and rally the community around the product and company vision
- With your finger on the community’s pulse, track and surface hot topics discussed within relevant platforms, and collaborate with our volunteer moderator team
- Monitor relevant social media channels and create regular content
What you’ll be responsible for
- Adapt, create and publish content on social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Interact and engage with community channels (Discord, Reddit, Forum, etc.)
- Publish regular product and company updates on relevant channels
- Write bi-weekly newsletter
- Manage and engage with team of volunteer mods
- Work cross functionally with support, product and development teams to improve feedback flow
- Report on weekly KPIs with regular analysis to improve future actions
- You've got a degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- You have a past community management and social media experience with at least 2-3 years in a similar role
- You are fluent in English with strong writing skills and attention to grammatical detail
- You have a great ability to interact with customers and handle conflict
- You have a strong knowledge of the gaming and tech markets
- You own a strong knowledge of the popular social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc)
- You are highly organized and able to effectively manage multiple projects at once
- First call with Charlotte, our Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Second meeting with Luc, our Communications lead
- Third meeting with Malte, our Communications Manager
- Fourth meeting with Perrine, our CRM Manager
- Fifth meeting with two employees from other departments
- Last meeting with Yannis, our Shadow Business Unit Director