This job might no longer be available.
Community Manager - Game of Thrones
Montreal QC ca
2 months ago
The community manager is responsible for managing and engaging with the video game online community to drive traffic and build brand awareness and loyalty.
- Working alongside the Brand Manager and Lead Community Manager to generate new ideas for social content to drive communications.
- Contribute to the customer relations strategy of the game in collaboration with the other teams;
- Prepare the assets needs for social communication;
- Contribute to the detailed communication plan and marketing artists briefs;
- Write engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms.
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Operate & moderate the social media & community channels;
- Engage with Fans and Followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Help to organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Track and answer the store reviews based on the available tools;
- Coordinate the frontline messaging based on the lifecycle of the game;
- Send weekly customer relations reports (social, stores);
- Animate the community based on the features of the game (guilds, advocacies, challenges & contests, player rewards, etc.);
- Monitoring the growth and success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy.
- Assist with the creation of standardized answers;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in content strategy planning, managing social media channels and community content for a gaming or entertainment company;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential.
- You are a gamer with a strong interest in action games.
- You have run a fan website or Facebook page or hosted a regular stream and have experience managing or moderating forums
- Mature, curious and driven to discover insights that will bring value to player communities and the product development team leaders. Ability to evaluate issues and sentiment while balancing the vocal minority.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated experience (examples of work) that can show how you have successfully grown organic social media KPIs in the past.
- Problem solver. You will be working in a start-up environment and will be empowered to drive your ideas and solutions forward.
- Hands on familiarity with social media management and listening tools such as Salesforce Social Studio, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.