This job might no longer be available.
Community Manager (FIFA Data Collection & Licensing)
Guildford England United Kingdom
5 months ago
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. We employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry. And we aim to ensure that our benefits and compensation profiles fit our people – engaging and creative.
The Challenge Ahead
The FIFA Data Collection & Licensing group (DCL) is looking for a Community Manager with excellent content creation skills. Good knowledge of football and a passion for the sport is mandatory.
What the Community Manager does at EA:
- Be the voice of the DCL data and reference collection community, maintain an open dialogue between data editors, data reviewers, and the DCL producers.
- Develop a community strategy.
- Oversee community content such as newsletters, podcasts, blog productions and releases.
- Plan and schedule community activities events such as Community Days.
- Oversee recruitment planning and activation.
- Manage dealsheet creation and invoice submission for hundreds of vendor contracts each quarter.
- Community tools bug and feedback management.
- Frequent interaction with DCL production teams in Burnaby (Canada) and Bucharest (Romania), Cologne (Germany), Mexico City (Mexico), Seoul (Korea Republic),
- Collaborate with other departments across multiple studios.
The next great EA Community Manager also needs
- Content-creation skills.
- Strategic and creative.
- Clear knowledge of best practices for operating social channels.
- Interpret customer/community feedback and make applicable recommendations.
- Improve product quality and group productivity.
- Focus on multiple projects.
- Demonstrate dependability and commitment.
- Experience working in online communities, social media, journalism, online marketing, content creation or equivalent.
- WWE or football data editing experience a plus, but not essential.
- Bachelor's Degree (or similar) in Communications or Marketing a plus, but not essential.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realise it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, so we offer great compensation packages and a culture of creative freedom and autonomy.
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer and Christmas)
- Onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know:
More about our location: https://www.ea.com/careers/careers-overview/guildford