This job might no longer be available.
Community Manager (F/M/NB)
9 days ago
Within Ubisoft Paris, join the Communication team in charge of internal & external communication in the studio (6 people). Help develop the image of the studio in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
As a Community Manager, you will develop the studio's Social Media strategy in line with our Communication & HR objectives and implement it, from the creation of content to the statistical analysis of our results.
In detail, your missions will be:
Development of the studio's Social Media strategy (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Creation of the annual roadmap
- Setting and monitoring of qualitative & quantitative objectives
Management of studio pages
- Creation of the weekly editorial calendar, in line with the HR, production & marketing teams’ feedbacks;
- Writing and publication of posts in French and English;
- Monitoring & social listening
- Animation of our communities
Monitoring trends & statistical analysis of our pages
Creation of content to animate social networks and our website, in conjunction with the studio teams and the graphic designer of the communication team.
- Team interviews
- Articles & videos to share studio news…
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience as a Community Manager in an agency or company.
- Social Media hold no secrets for you, you keep abreast of trends and are able to make recommendations tailored to identified objectives. You have already worked on a Social Media strategy, enjoy working in a team and have very good writing skills in French and English (if you are bilingual, that's even better).
- You are proficient in Wordpress, have a good knowledge of Photoshop and are comfortable with statistical analysis in Excel.
- Finally, if you’re interested in video games, it’s great 😉
Ubisoft teams bring worlds to life, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow the player to learn and discover.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and grow with passionate and pioneering teams in their field, anywhere in the world. You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that our players will love.
Ubisoft is looking for its Production Studio in Paris (700 people), where the titles "Ghost Recon: Breakpoint", "Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle", "Just Dance 2021" or even "Watch_Dogs Legion" have recently been developed:
A Community Manager (F / M / NB)