This job might no longer be available.
Community Management Lead - Video Games - remote (USA timezone)
15 days ago
Please note the applications are open to candidates worldwide and is not limited to just Arizona residents. Feel more than free to apply regardless of location as those are a 100% remote, Work-From-Home roles.
The CM Lead takes ownership of specific Community Management and Social Media projects, ensuring the successful delivery of services and client satisfaction, while managing the Community Managers working on those projects.
Keywords Player Support provides Community Management services to various gaming companies. The CM Lead is the day-to-day manager of 2 or 3 Community Management projects. Their mission is to ensure that the services are delivered as agreed, that clients are happy with our work, and that Community Managers working on their projects are supported in their work.
The position sits within the Community Management team and all members, from CM Lead upwards, are expected to contribute to overall success of the Community Management services through the sharing of ideas, building best practices and collaborating with the wider department.
· Managing all processes and the timely delivery of Keywords’ Community Management services across multiple projects.
· Directly managing Community Managers.
· Onboarding new projects.
· Producing performance reports to an agreed format and schedule.
· Ensuring that all project and team-related documentation is stored correctly and is up to date.
· Reporting project statuses and information to the management team on a regular basis.
· Managing day-to-day client interaction.
· Ensuring that correct quality control procedures are met.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience leading/managing teams in Community Management or similar role in the video game industry.
· A proactive attitude.
· Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
· Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently.
· Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget.
· Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions to difficult and politically sensitive problems.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Superior competency using spreadsheet software (Excel, GSheets).
· Basic IT literacy, specifically: MS Office suite, Word, Outlook.
· Excellent level of English.
This position is to work full time 40 hours per week as a freelancer from home but for some countries can be based on employment contract. This role would require a North America time zone availability.
As a remote role, we offer flexibility and a nice work-life balance.
Our company culture is fun, friendly, diverse and inclusive, and we welcome people from all over the world.
We work on exciting projects with global brands. We help the world’s greatest game development/publisher studios on community and social media management, while they work hard to develop stunning game experiences, including MMOs, AAA blockbusters, indie gems and mobile hits.
Depending on your location, as well as each project and its needs, the job could be open to freelance cooperation or employment contract if there is a possibility within our global footprint.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering our company as your next career move. We value diversity and inclusivity, and we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive work environment for all our employees. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your experience and qualifications.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.