This job might no longer be available.
Community Management Assistant - Teh Community (M/W/NB) - Internship & Apprenticeship - October 2021
15 days ago
Within the HQ of Creation Studios, you will be part of the International Production Producing Community team. Attached to the Team Lead Tech Community, you will participate in the management of the Ubisoft Tech Partner community.
On a daily basis, your mission will be to help the Tech Community project manager lead the Tech Partners community, which brings together Ubisoft's tech leaders across all of our studios. More specifically, you will be in charge of:
- The organization of sharing calls and dedicated digital events
- The editorial chart of the internal blog and newsletter intended for this community
- Reflection with Knowledge management teams to establish the best documentation strategy
You may also contribute:
- The launches of new communities on tech or industry innovation topics
- To monitor the competition in the video game sector.
Student in a university / communication school or in a business school, you are looking for a work-study program
You master the Office suite and the Adobe suite (mastery of SharePoint is a plus)
You demonstrate rigor and organization
You have fluent written and spoken English
You have an attraction for the world of tech and video games
Work-study program from October 2021. Indicate the work-study rate in the cover letter.
Location: Saint-Mandé, accessible by line 1 (Saint-Mandé) of the Paris metro and RER A (Vincennes)
- You are studying in a university / communication/ or a business school, and you are looking for a work-study program (apprenticeship)
- You master the Office suite and the Adobe suite (mastery of SharePoint is a plus)
- You demonstrate rigor and organization
- You have fluent written and spoken English
- You are interested in the world of tech and video games
- Apprenticeship starting from October 2021.
- Please, indicate your apprenticeship rythm in the cover letter.
- Location: Saint-Mandé, accessible by line 1 (Saint-Mandé) of the Paris metro and RER A (Vincennes)
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft Production HQ is the headquarter of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
Do you want to join us on our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a