This job might no longer be available.
Community Lead, Tespa (Temp)
Irvine, CA, United States
6 months ago
This is hired via a third-party vendor Volt and is a paid, part-time remote contracting position with an expected 10-15 hours per week.
Tespa is the world's largest provider of college esports tournaments and campus support programs. We believe in a world where gaming is celebrated by people of all ages, recognized as a force for good, and a catalyst for bringing people together.
We’re looking for a talented community lead who is skilled at team management and passionate about project management and data analysis. The person in this role will lead our Tespa Community remote team to execute initiatives in chapter admissions, campus event support, career development, community service, and club leadership. He or she will support our Community Coordinators’ daily tasks and work with internal stakeholders to evaluate program health and develop new strategic initiatives.
Our ideal candidate is motivated, flexible, empathetic, and has a good understanding of our games and the collegiate esports ecosystem.
- Manage, iterate, and report on our year-round chapter consultation & mentorship program strategy
- Set and manage goals and milestones for the Tespa Community Coordinator team
- Develop and support team-owned projects
- Provide mentorship and technical training for the Tespa Community Coordinator team
- Manage external communication between HQ and the Tespa chapter network
- Compile and analyze regular reports on Tespa chapter health, performance, and sentiment
- Maintain and develop internal documentation detailing program strategies, processes, and tools
- Act as a public-facing representative of Tespa and communicate on behalf of the brand to club leaders, members, and students across multiple channels
- Currently enrolled in a college/university or recent new grad
- Exceptional understanding of Tespa programs, benefits, and values
- Effective team leadership skills and experience
- Advanced experience with Google Sheets and familiarity with Google Suite
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and initiative; impeccable time management and organization
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Be comfortable and effective working remote, independently, and as a part of a team
- Experience with project management practices and software
- 1+ Year experience with Tespa, Hearthstone Fireside Gathering, Influencer Programs, or Ambassador Programs - especially collegiate/grassroots related
- Willing to travel
- Customer service, recruiting, or sales background
- Data analysis and data visualization experience
- Proven track record of involvement in and passion for collegiate and/or grassroots gaming communities
- A passionate gamer across multiple franchises