This job might no longer be available.
Community Lead, Tespa (Temp)
Irvine, CA, United States
8 months ago
This is a paid, part-time remote contracting position with an expected 15-25 hours per week via a third party vendor.
Tespa is the world's largest provider of college esports tournaments and campus support programs. We believe in a world where gaming is celebrated by people of all ages, recognized as a force for good, and a catalyst for bringing people together.
We’re looking for a talented community lead who is skilled at team management and passionate about project management and data analysis. The person in this role will lead our Tespa Community remote team to execute initiatives in chapter admissions, campus event support, career development, philanthropy, community service, and club leadership. He or she will support our Community Coordinators’ daily tasks and work with internal stakeholders to evaluate program health and develop new strategic initiatives.
Our ideal candidate is motivated, flexible, empathetic and has a good understanding of our games and the collegiate esports ecosystem.
- Learn, manage, and iterate on our year-round chapter consultation & mentorship program strategy
- Set and manage goals and milestones for the Tespa Community Coordinator team
- Develop and support team-owned projects
- Provide mentorship and technical training for the Tespa Community Coordinator team
- Manage external communication between HQ and the Tespa chapter network
- Compile and analyze regular reports on Tespa chapter health, performance, and sentiment
- Maintain and develop internal documentation detailing program strategies, processes and tools
- Act as a public-facing representative of Tespa and communicate on behalf of the brand to club leaders, members, and students across multiple channels
- Effective team leadership skills and experience
- Advanced experience with Google Sheets and familiarity with Google Suite
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and initiative; impeccable time management and organization
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Be comfortable and effective working remote, independently, and as a part of a team
- Willing to travel
- Customer service, recruiting, or sales background
- Project management experience
- Data analysis and data visualization experience
- Proven track record of involvement in and passion for collegiate and/or grassroots gaming communities
- A passionate gamer across multiple franchises
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!