Community Evangelist, WOT, ANZ
9 days ago
Play a key role in World of Tanks’ success in APAC (Focusing on ANZ) by driving the product’s narrative in our major English-speaking communities. Become the face of the product in the community, curating content and discussions on topics which matter to players and providing critical feedback to development to ensure the continuing growth of the player base in the region.
Product Manager, WOT, ANZ
What will you do?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support and enhance player engagement through daily communication and interaction in written and/or recorded/streamed formats for ANZ market
- Work closely with the World of Tanks product group to spark conversations on selected topics within the community, raise observed trends, and seek answers to player’s questions
- Manage our contributor program and grow our third-party content portfolio to broaden our reach and curate the content available to new and existing players
- Facilitate local conversations to understand local differences and needs and effectively communicate these requirements to the regional product group to ensure that the local player experience is best suited to the market
- Plan the monthly community content calendar across key social channels that has an engaging and timely narrative following product road map and social trend
- Stay on top of market-based trends and activities to ensure our content is fresh and relevant
- Attend and cover live events for social media/community and represent the Product Group in a professional and knowledgeable way
What are we looking for?
- Passionate for games
- 1-2 years in social media/community management
- Actionable understanding of social media platform (Twitch, Discord and other social medias)
- Willing to be on camera and/or participate in livestreams
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Adaptable to a dynamic constantly changing environment
- Sensitive to cultural differences, particularly in the APAC region
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experienced/understanding in gaming influencer landscape in ANZ
- Prior experience in Copywriting/digital marketing
- Understanding of esports ecosystem is a plus
- Fore-sight in trend spotting/setting with strong gaming/IT/entertainment industry knowledge
- Excellent knowledge in World of Tanks as a player is highly considered
- Business travel – Minimum once or twice a year for summits or player events
Wargaming Paragraph: About Us
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.