Community Development Lead APAC (M/W/NB) - Ubisoft Mobile
4 days ago
The Community Development Lead will lead the community strategy for Ubisoft Mobile games in APAC, building connections between the community of our current and future players and the Ubisoft’s teams, developing a multi-channel strategy, creating the right messages and assets for our audience. You will also work with several of our services at an international level, including the teams handling PR, Events, Business and Development, to make sure the concerns of the community are voiced for all aspects related to marketing and game development.
You bring a strong understanding of Asian players behaviour/preferences and social media platforms, are an expert to build community around our mobile games with knowledgeable in industry trends and the latest innovations.
In the details, your missions will be:
- Defining and deploying the community marketing strategy for Ubisoft Mobile games in collaboration with the APAC Marketing team and the games’ Development and Marketing teams as well.
- Analyzing and improving the performance of the game's social media channels
- Growing content creators and influencer marketing of the game
- Planning, executing and tracking new projects and online & offline content, through these content creators / influencers
- Reviewing and analyzing key metrics of content creators / influencers, that resonates with marketing strategy of the game on a weekly/monthly basis
- Establishing partnerships with content creators / influencers to broaden engagement with the community
- Ensuring the production of community assets - in collaboration with the development teams - such as videos, articles, livestreams, interviews, etc.
- Monitoring player and community sentiments to provide relevant feedbacks to game studios to support high impact player centric live service
- Working with Community Managers assigned to your game to ensure successful deployment of your strategy’s tactics, as well as supporting them in their conversations with the community
- Handling crisis management
What you need to succeed in this positionrole :
- You are passionate by the video games industry, and the mobile gaming one is a big plus. Yourself, you are a big gamer with ideally a strong interest in mid/hard core games (FPS, RPG, Strategy games for instance)
- You already a proven experience in Community management and/or Community Development on client side (digital/marketing/social) or digital agencies
- You have excellent knowledge of social media & influencers platforms (Discord, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience in digital marketing with digital creation (videos, photos, articles, livestreams, podcasts, etc.) would be a big advantage. Being familiar with tools such as Photoshop/Premiere Pro could help you in this position.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you know how to think globally and strategically;
- You have a native level written & spoken Japanese language proficiency and are fluent in English
W e are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players' lives through original, memorable entertainment experiences. These teams bring to life whole new worlds – true playing fields in which players can freely express their imagination, leading to moments of surprise, fun and adventure, as well as fostering learning and discovery.
For more than 8 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via through its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
Reporting to our Marketing Director of Mobile for the APAC zone, you will be part of the team ensuring the success of our games in the region, by setting-up and overseeing the best execution of all our community actions, from social media campaigns to community events. You will have a part in shaping the global community strategy of our games and translating it into different communication actions.
You will collaborate with multiple teams, from the Studios ones, to the Mobile Headquarters in Paris, as well as the PC & Consoles teams already existing in Japan and the other APAC countries.