Cary NC us
23 days ago
At Ubisoft the Community Team are the champions of the global player community, connecting core fans directly to the game’s development and cross-functional teams.
Community Developers lead strategy for community on each game, creating and managing the global plans, and leading a distributed international team who is focused on building relationships and earning trust with players around the world. As a leader on the global community team, you will be integrated with the development team in Cary.
Our goal is to listen, learn, and engage with our players through meaningful communications, feedback, and transparency.
- Act as a strategic leader of a cross-functional community team focused on building trust and value for our players.
- Mentor and collaborate with a diverse, global community team across multiple locations.
- Build and oversee innovative multi-channel player engagement and content strategies.
- Collaborate with partners to ensure alignment on communication and engagement strategy.
- Utilize data informed decision making to optimize community content planning and execution.
- Gather sentiment, qualitative feedback, and insights to champion the voice of our players.
- Craft and share post-mortems with insights and next steps for content planning.
- Deliver reports on performance metrics, player feedback, and team priorities to key partners.
- Act as the public facing voice of Ubisoft and our game teams with the player community.
- Work with community leaders, content creators, and build collaborative partnerships.
- Build positive relationships, ensuring transparency, goals, and KPIs are met.
- 3+ years of experience in Community or community-related fields.
- Very strong written and verbal English communications skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead a global team to prioritize tasks and deliver on time.
- Well-versed in social media, live streaming, and digital content.
- Highly motivated and proactive, always seeking to solutions to problems.
- Ability to be flexible, change priorities, and handle multiple tasks.
- Conscientious, on time, with a positive attitude.
- Experience with game capture and video production, a plus.
- Loves and plays video games, a must.
- Subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents.
- Paid life, accidental death & dismemberment, short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is one of the world's biggest creators, publishers and distributors of videogames and interactive services. The group has a broad portfolio of internationally renowned brands such as Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Rainbow Six…
Supported by a worldwide network of studios and distribution subsidiaries, the teams at Ubisoft are dedicated to offering players original and unforgettable game experiences on all popular platforms, including consoles, smartphones, tablets and PCs.