18 days ago
What you'll do
Within the esports ecosystem, you will play a key role in strengthening the relationship with the Pro player community on Rainbow Six Siege.
Creating and maintaining the direct link between the global esports teams and the Pro players will be a pivotal part of your success. You will create and deploy an advocate engagement program to ensure our Pro player community is receiving updates, information, and visibility on the production process. This will also include the creation of engaging content targeting our Pro player community.
Operating in a global role, you will be embedded with our Dev team in Montreal, Canada, and work closely with our esports teams in Montreuil, France and San Francisco, USA.
- Creation and deployment of an advocate engagement program with Pro players in partnership with global esports teams.
- Creation of direct communication and engagement channel with Pro players.
- Management of Pro player to Dev team feedback loops and communications.
- Evangelization of the Pro player voice within the esports teams to enrich Rainbow Six Siege esports.
- Creation of content focused on the Pro player community.
- Strategic contribution to building innovative community services through Ubisoft’s digital channels ecosystem.
- Help build a strong multi-team link between Business, Operations and Studios, worldwide.
What you bring to the team
- Proven track record of successful cross-functional collaborations and clear communication skills
- Senior level expertise building and managing robust cross-channel marketing strategies in the acquisition and retention areas
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead a global team to prioritize tasks and deliver on time.
- Well-versed in social media, live streaming, and digital content.
- Ability to be flexible, change priorities, and handle multiple tasks.
- Conscientious, on time, with a positive attitude.
- Loves and plays video games, a must.
- Travel is required.
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.